- Check class registration email and keep rosters up-to-date.
- Write weekly education e-blasts.
- Take notes at education department meetings.
- Serve as on-site classroom assistant for at least one or more weekly programs at The School or perform periodic class observations as scheduled with Producing Artistic Director.
- Research potential educational partnerships and opportunities.
- Other task as assigned by the Producing Artistic Director or Education Director.
Commitment: Flexible, mostly remote 3-6 hours per week.
January 4, 2016 - April 30, 2016
- $10 class credit per logged work hour or unlimited classes on a space-available basis.
- 2 complimentary tickets to each show in The Ume Group performance company's season for the duration of the internship.
- Letter of recommendation from the Producing Artistic Director or Education Director upon request.
To apply, fill out an application on the "Internships" page of our website and specify that you're interested in an Education Internship.
DEADLINE: December 1, 2015
Select applicants will be invited to an in-person or shadow interview before an internship plan is agreed upon.